Saturday 28 April 2007

Will Montag

okay seriously folks, you need to comment on that poem. And I mean that in all seriousness. The fact is that I simply don't know if it's a good poem because no man is a good judge of his own work (exept that pols250 essay a while back... that was freakin awesome). And please don't spare me your most devastating criticism... criticism is really the only way you can tell the quality of something. I'm serious. if you are not critical of it I will remove your comment and burn it... like actually burn it... like as in write it down on a pice of paper and throw it into a blazing fire and watch it get obliterated by the >454 degrees levels of heat. speaking of burning, I attended my first book burning yesterday... actually it was a private book burning... and by private I mean just me... so anyways I hosted my first book burning yesterday... yes... it was very exhilirating, my back yard has never seen so much excitement. Anyways, the books burned were Tim Lahaye's "Mind Seige" and "Not an Ordinary Joe" by someone... seriously the book was so bad I don't even remember the guys name... actually I never read either of the books, but I had them in my collection and while I was packing up to move back to Burnaby I realized that I would simply never read them and neither should anybody else... but unfortunately I hate to throw away books because it just seems so disrespectful... I mean the books sucked... I didn't read them, but I know with all certainty that they were well below the level of crap. Anyways, they roasted pretty nicely (especially"mind seige" and I think it's because it was hardcover... or maybe because it was fiction... because fiction is better so logically it must burn better) and at the end I smelled like smoke and I thought to myself that now I have finally felt a small fraction of what it must be like to be a fireman (not an ordinary firemen stupid... one of the firemen from "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury).anyways I'm just finishing off the last few words of my last essay so I need to go write it like write now so I can be free. chill folks.

park ranger

No comments: