Wednesday 18 April 2007

eccentricity

Are words enough to describe the depth of emotions that I currently don't feel... hahaha, I love emo blogs. Speaking of emo though, I just finished this really crazy paper. I don't even know what I think of it because I totally went out on a limb for it. seriously, it was supposed to be a research paper, but instead I wrote this crazy third-person account of a poet writing a poem that I wrote a couple of months ago. I know, I'm crazy. I already came to that conclusion. now that I've completely lost all credibility, it's time to direct you to a completely insane site... I know, it's insane. if you look around I think there should even be a video of the skycar in action. I mean seriously folks, the man is either completely insane or he is a complete genius. Given the remote possibility of me one day flying in a skycar, however, I think I would like to opt for the latter. Not only is this man a genius though, he's also a dreamer, the type of people who have some obscure dream that no one else thinks could happen, but he goes ahead and turns that dream into reality anyways. And lastly he is an artist, and he appreciates the aesthetic of a flying car. most people would pass it off as impracticle, but he sees it for something more. the only reason why the skycar actually is so practicle is that the only way you could get the money to do something like that is if it has a serious potential commercially (or you meet an eccentric billionare, but I'm sure there's only a limited number of those and they're all being milked for as much crazy-money as they're worth). Anyways, the world needs more people like that, but I have to go write another essay so I guess that's it for now. you never know, next time I might just blog about something worthwhile and life changing.

zen master

No comments: