Saturday 21 April 2007

automatic niece

HOLY CRAP MY BROTHER'S MARRIED!!!! ya... seriously it was intense... in so many different ways. There were actually points that I was sick to my stomach and close to tears. I mean it's just a wedding right, weddings don't usually do that to me, but I guess it just got a little closer to home today. Anyways I'm pretty psyched about the whole thing, like especially my new niece. As Dave Matthews would say, she's an "automatic niece", which is pretty sweet. so yah, I'm thinking this whole marriage thing isn't such a bad thing and maybe I should jump on the train... well actually maybe I should just jump on a train and head out of the province, and like leave this whole marriage thing alone for another few years yet. seriously, it's scary stuff. anyways congratulations my newly married brother.

Park Ranger

No comments: