Tuesday 3 April 2007

apathy

that last post was really wierd and it didn't really make sense... in other news i found out today I probably wont be going to ottawa this summer because i didn't make it into the internship program... that sucks... but in other news that means i'll most likely be coming to family camp and paul lake this year... yay, party on... then again, all this really means is that I can't really bask in moroseness and drown my sorrows in alchohol, but I can't really party either. it's like the two emotions cancel each other out... boy that is really lame. wow now this post is really lame too. at least I could point you to some good music. go look up the Electric Prunes and their song Too much to Dream Last Night. yes I didn't include a link. why? you ask. I'll tell you why. because I'm basking in apathy. being as the two conflicting emotions were so intense, they just cancelled each other out and left this huge empty void of nothingness and lack of feelings so I don't think I can move my mouse around to the extent that i could research the song and come up with a coherent link. how can i type? you may ask. to that i would have to say that typing is like riding a bike. it becomes rote muscle memorization. when you say to your body "ride a bike" it automatically responds with certain muscle movements and when you say to your body "type", your fingers automatically start moving in a certain way. that is if you've actually learned to type properly like me (even though I still can't write properly). but seriously folks: Electric Prunes, check them out.
Park Ranger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEA, WE HAVE WILL BACK FOR THE SUMMER!!! WHAT IS THERE TO BE GLUM ABOUT?