Saturday 30 December 2006

crazy

wow... you know what i just realized. that song that I wrote on the 19th at 4:00 in the morning... I actually like it... like I really like and I would be tempted to sing it... it's freakin beautiful... I can hear the critics (lol you know who you are) laughing their silly little heads off at that, but wait til they hear it when I've cut a record. bum didi bum di bum didi bum. can you feel it. ya i didn't think so because i'm freakin typing a rythm and that actually doesn't translate to the ears. and that brings me to another thing, the fact that bloggers are just basically talking to themselves when they type. ya sure we swear that we're typing to an audience, that the world wide web is a big place and we rant about how everything that we type is completely public but... wait i've typed about this before haven't i... sure you have man... but seriously i don't want to dissapoint my audience.. no man you've got it all wrong, they love to read a good rant it makes them feel justified somehow inside.. ya or maybe just pity.. dude you're looking at this all wrong again, the more readers you get the more dollars you could potentially make if you set up google ads on this site... whatever man, you're just a freakin corporate sellout... fine if that's the way you feel about it then don't talk to me... well then i wont... well stop then... fine!



























fool sitting here typing

No comments: