Saturday 9 December 2006

time

no time to post anything philosophically or socially relevant, but hey I just felt like posting anyways. So pretty much the deal is that I have two essays that I should get done for Monday. the one of them, history, needs to be done for definite sure or else I fail the course and the other one, political studies, can still afford to wait for another day or two but it's still late already and it needs to get done. so that's pretty much my situation and it sucks because rightnow I'm not actually doing either of the papers and I should be doing them right now. But anyways my history class sucks. y'all know I love history, but the prof for history135 has got to the lamest prof ever and he's also the most uptight and paranoid. grrrrrr it just makes me angry. anyways i shouldn't be using someone elses faults to justify my own so until next time.
the pipe smoking professor

No comments: