Monday 11 December 2006

drugs

So pretty much I got told to stop smoking weed. Wow Stoph what if I was really insulted. or what if I actually was smoking weed when I wrote that and I took it really badly, but seriously you can find some pretty wierd natural highs. no drugs required. there's a formula to finding these natural highs of course; the theory goes that drugs mess with your mind and make you high so therefore things that mess with your mind should make you high... here's a quick list of things that mess with your mind: sniffing glue, not sleeping for long periods of time, eating copious amounts of sugar and candy, drinking red bull or hot-chocfee (you pour a cup of hot coffee and then load it up with hot chocolate mix-add a candy cane to the mix for an extra special holiday treat), hyperventilating, licking snails, hypnotism/ mind control, listening to "my pal foot foot" by the Shaggs, and watching "Charlie Goes to Candy Mountain" on youtube... So pretty much those are all things that mess with your mind and hey! what do you know most of them actually make you high... while a couple just mess with your brain with no happy side effects whatsoever. so my response to you Stoph is that I could have been doing any of those things. I could have been licking snails for all you know. Oh whatever man I'll never escape that stoner imagery in most peoples minds will I... too many stoner things I do.. like me and Rob hanging out in the basement being stoners in study block with you and Josh... and then the indian dance... and the hippie bus, and the hemp... heh.. heh heh.. licking snails.. heheh...
Zen Master

No comments: