Sunday 28 October 2007

So if i uploaded any of the other videos it would take hours because they're so big and the internet costs money so i don't think I will, but when I get home I'll put them up. For the time being, here's some photos.

The Plains of Abraham


Fields of corn in the U.S. (I don't know why, but it warranted a picture)

a little piece of New York early in the morning when it was deserted

another little piece of New York

A much bigger piece of New York taken from central park

Anyways that's it for now because those things take time to upload, and again time is money. I miss you guys. That was a pretty nondescript 'I miss you' so that it doesn't offend the people that I haven't even thought about since I left and I don't really miss so I guess nobody can really know if I miss them at all. C'est la vie.

3 comments:

Heather Mercer said...

Well, in case I was one of those people you missed, I miss you too! We've been praying for you and hoping you're having a great time. You've taken some cool pictures and described your adventures so well. I know what you mean about the sad city, though. Sometimes it just seems like one more collection of big buildings and unhappy people. So good we have Jesus, he brings a real centrality to everything. love you, Will!

Anonymous said...

heh Will it's November, where are you? we miss hearing from you ....Dad

Alpha Davies said...

yo yo .
Remember Remember the Fifth of November...
so where are you? you haven't blogged in like barely a few days!