Wednesday 5 December 2007

sufficient awesomeness

We got an awesome tree this year, probably the best yet. We went up to Aunt Leah's Tree Farm, a charity tree farm, and bought a noble Douglas fir for eighty something dollars. It's insanely full and rich (and expensive), but I don't feel bad one bit about having such a costly tree in my house, purely for our enjoyment/amusement because the money is going to a great charity (Aunt Leah's works with mostly troubled youth, halfway homes, and unwanted pregnancies). I really feel like I should write something now. it's been a few days since i last wrote anything and i feel "ripe" to write. I feel like a drop of water that's been building on a slightly leaky tap for a long time and it's been swelling to the point where it can't stay on the tap and it'll fall in another second. I definitely will write whatever it is that i need to write tonight and I may post it on here if it is sufficiently awesome. speaking of awesomeness, I just thought of a great word... awesomeless... which is like the opposite of awesomeness in every way, lacking in awesomeness I guess.

pipe smoking professor

No comments: