Tuesday 11 December 2007

starting again and changing my ways

I slept in mad late for work this morning so I told myself I'd get to bed by 11 tonight. Meaning I'll only have a couple minutes to blog left. Today, because I took the day off (accidentally) I spent most of the day laying around, but at about 3:30 I went up and did some Christmas shopping and didn't buy any Christmas presents and then went over to the bread garden and had a double shot espresso and read my Bible and settled down to the filling of the epic notebook/sketchbook I have recently acquired. So far it's pretty rough around the edges (it always is when I don't write or sketch for a while), but I suppose I might transcribe some awesomeness. Here's a rough rap verse that could be put with another verse I have in the book.

like a drop on a leaky faucet I lost it builds up too soon here's the line and I crossed it I was stalling for time forsaking the rhyme no rythm or timing it stopped my climbing no progress but regress if this is test then I just failed but the worst bit about it is I just bailed mailed out my resignation from this race digital eyes taking its place but if there's time left for me to retrace I'm starting again I'm changing my ways

It's not in a good format and there's a word misspelled among other problems, but I'll fix that as soon as I can (thus making this sentence irrelevant)

pipe smoking professor

No comments: