Saturday 29 December 2007

Memory Burning

So, being as I'm moving to Summerland, i was packing up my stuff today and i came across a bunch of birthday/Christmas/graduation cards that I'm pretty sure lasted all the way back to when I learned to read. I was going to keep them because I had kept them thus far and there really wasn't much of a point in throwing them away now, but then they wouldn't fit in the box that I had for them so had to dispose of them somehow. Throwing away just wouldn't quite cut it so I decided to burn them. The following are the mundane events that transpired. Also it's my first attempt at vlogging







The whole thing lasted a lot longer than I thought and eventually I kept having to splash gasoline on it because it was raining. In the end it left a big scorched patch on the lawn, but I covered it in leaves and although I smell of gasoline right now, I'm pretty sure my parents wont notice... except for the fact that I posted it online... oh well...

Park Ranger

8 comments:

Nixuz said...

Pyrotechnition? No.
Arsonist? Yes.
Just Joking. :)

Cool video blog.

Heather Mercer said...

crazy boy. are you trying to make mom and dad pay you to leave?

Anonymous said...

dude, when you leaving cause we got to get together and burn stuff

William said...

yeesss!!!! Christoph you are a genius, we could totally actually get together and actually both bring things to burn... and burn them. I should be leaving on Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on if Sam can get Wednesday off work. New Years would be ideal of course, but I think you're skiing or something like that. I dunno man.

Anonymous said...

yea, that sounds problematic because we're coming home on the 2nd...hmmm...

Alpha Davies said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! you're amazing Will, those videos just made me want to burn a whole bunch of memories of my own, but i unfortunately recycled them all when i moved downstairs.
someone else is probably reading them right now and thinking 'holy cow i should burn these they're so dumb!'
oh and hey i didn't even get to say goodbye to you before you left!!

Miriam said...

Will - you're hilarious. Liked the video blogging. How's your new home?

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?