Tuesday 12 February 2008

character study

So I was listening to Bob Dylan's "Desolation Row" and I noticed the number of random characters thrown into the song that had crazy names like Cinderella, The Phantom of the Opera, and Cassanova. Then I started looking through some of his songs and I noticed that he almost always used pseudonames for the characters in his songs, so I got inspired and started writing up a list of characters that I've had on my mind. My list so far:
White trash
Beardo
Roosvelt
St. Matthew
Soundmime (from a bit of a lyric that I wrote)

This is definately a short blog, but that's all that was on my mind. Next post expect to see the ballad of White Trash and Beardo.

soundmime

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever happened to Pope and Kepsie?

Heather Mercer said...

Whatever you're smoking, stop it right now. I don't care if it's just a pipe. I don't want you falling off the edge of the world of sane people.

William said...

Pope and Kepsie are still in the future, I have a pretty sweet computer sketch of Pope that I'm going to upload one of these days and the first page of the comic is also currently underway.