Tuesday 4 September 2007

Terminal

I'm standing here in the terminal
with nothing left to do
but i know I've been through that
and I'm just waiting here for you
when i think you've run out of time
you'll walk in here with your hair let out
and a wild look in your eyes
ya don't want me to go
you tell me you were wrong
to ever let me go
and how you want me back
but i stand here in the terminal
and this time it's for real
and if you want some proof
don't stay aloof
but stay here for a while
and we'll wait for the train
to New York city, Kansas and the world
and I'll be on my way
and then you'll say
"I shoulda never held you back"
you shoulda never held me back

I wait for you
in the terminal
yeah I'm leaving soon
and I'll see it all
there's no missing you
till i see your eyes
so don't see me off
at the terminal

you meet me there
got a look in your eyes
says don't leave now
and I'd like to try
but truth is not dead
as it screams in my face
so I won't let go
of this sacred day
before someone gets burned
I'm walking away

1 comment:

Rik no Blog said...

É um nome de um filme!