Wednesday 17 January 2007

deepspace 5

have you ever impulsively bought an album and then regretted it. I have. generally the albums that I buy go through an intensive grilling process before I buy them. I listen to some of the songs at least, find out about the artist or band online, and read descriptive reviews of the album. generally the best albums that I buy are ones that I've researched the most and listened to the most before I buy them... so it boggles my mind that I bought an album the other day based entirely on the coolness of the album art. and I'm serious this was some serious album art and the album was on sale. and like there were no pictures of the group on the cover (if there was I probably wouldn't have bought the album). anyways it turns out the album is rap and it really sucks. even though the cashier gave it to me in a brown paper bag. I mean everything was right about the purchase exept for the actual music. and the music sucked... and i can't even listen to the music anyways because I got it stuck in the cd player in the collegium at trinity so my purchase was a complete waste... it makes me sick to buy something that's that much of a waste. in other news i'm going to see pans labyrinth with Luc on friday and then going to Kelowna to go skiing.. have an awesome time people..
park ranger

1 comment:

Alpha Davies said...

hi man, so how come you haven't been blogging? been too busy getting your homework done?