Thursday 5 November 2009

Controlling the Weather is Easy

I have been too long without blogging. This is a fact. I am, however, prepared to remedy the situation. What it's going to take to get me to blog, something that I do thoroughly enjoy, is for me to outline a schedule. Settle on a list of expectations for myself. Did you know that when you say something out loud it solidifies it, in your mind that is. You can be dithering on an issue and unsure of what to think, but when you vocalize it you become sure. Anyways, typing something isn't quite the same, so this won't carry quite as much impetus for me, but it's a step in the write direction (I did that one without even thinking, that's how much of an addiction puns have become.)

#1:
-There will be one blog post published on Thursdays every week

#2:
-Every month there will be at least 6 posts published

So that just about sums it up. I know it's pretty simple, but I think it's going to work. Keep it pregnant people.

Will

1 comment:

Alpha Davies said...

woohoo! believe it or not i check your blog every day in case you write something (great pun btw...), i'm stoked it will be a regular thing!
speaking of which....i should probably write more on my own blog...