Thursday 25 December 2008

Wallowing in Love and Capitalism

So you know that monkey in Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium that kept on reaching for Jason Bateman. Well I got that monkey for Christmas. And it really is a love-monkey. A solidly constructed sock monkey that has arms perfectly shaped for hugging. And I mean perfectly shaped, ergonomically designed, the perfect hug formula, with just the right amount of all factors to make it a hug-monkey. On our way home from Kelowna the Volvo broke down outside Agassiz so we had to tow it into Burnaby. Unfortunately that means that Mindy (my Firefly) is stuck out in Aldergrove and I have too much stuff (including hug-monkey and an awesome old portable typewriter) to take on the bus so I'm kindof stuck in Burnaby for a while. It's not that great because I have to move into Langley on the 1st or before and I need to start work on maybe the 2nd and school on like the 4th or something. But hey, I'll get there eventually. In the meantime I'm going to do some typing on the typewriter, maybe spit out some masterpieces. Merry Christmas all!!

pipesmokingprofessor

1 comment:

Alpha Davies said...

that monkey is the best monkey. no exceptions.