Friday 24 October 2008

Enter the Cheese

listening to Sigur Ros - Hoppipolla

I confess to being a cheesy movie buff. Not even joking. Back when I was living in Burnaby, Alpha and I would go to the theaters on a regular basis; not to see great quality flicks, but to see the stuff that looked really enjoyable. Like Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium (great movie by the way). I guess I just never stopped watching cheesy movies after that. I went to see Speed Racer in the Imax, and Sammy and I were the only two people in the entire theater, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've watched countless other cheesy movies, animated flicks, kids movies that were actually really fun to watch. Tonight I watched Penelope. I know. It was surprisingly good though. Sure it had its kitschy moments, but overall it told a really good story and actually had something to it, unlike a lot of comedies these days. Plus, it ended with Hoppipolla by Sigur Ros. What's not to love.

Soundmime

1 comment:

Alpha Davies said...

Will i NEED to watch another cheesy movie with you! haven't been to the theater in months!