Tuesday 15 January 2008

3 Haiku

3 deep and meaningful haiku I wrote in Tim Hortons yesterday morning. Haiku is a beautiful way of expressing oneself and does a lot for your writing/poetry skills. All these ones are pretty intricately linked and should be read together, though I'm sure they could be read seperately as well. Trust me, they actually make sense in context. Unfortunately I'm not going to give you the context until you take a good guess at what they mean because then I can laugh at you. "you" being whoever the crap reads this. I could get into a rant about the nature of blogs, bloggers, and anonymous readers, but I gotta go so I won't.

bitter morning air
cold, wet pavement to walk on
it's good to be here

snake trail water line
whispers in the tree branches
whitetail on the move

smiling down at me
fifteen perfect people frown
am I one of them

pipe smoking professor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dont understand the haiku? And as an opening to a new discussion. How can you not believe in capitalism. Dad is the ultimate capitalist. Dont you think......... Do you have daddy issues! LOL

Alpha Davies said...

willeeeeeee! i miss you!